By purchasing a ticket to attend an event and/or purchasing a camping or RV spot and/or entering onto the property of North Wilkesboro Speedway, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies (collectively “Speedway”): (a) each person consents and provides permission to allow Speedway to photograph, film, videotape, record or otherwise reproduce his or her name, image, likeness and/or voice, and use the same in perpetuity for any purpose including advertising without requiring any payment; and (b) each parent of a minor child and each guardian of an incompetent person consents and provides permission to allow Speedway to photograph, film, videotape, record or otherwise reproduce such child’s or ward’s name, image, likeness and/or voice, and use the same in perpetuity for any purpose including advertising without requiring any payment.
Hard coolers are not allowed through the gates.
*For certain events coolers may not be allowed. Please check event specific information before arriving at the speedway.
Our events are about FUN, friends, family and love. We want to create positive memories for people and do so in an inclusive environment. Accordingly, all banners, signs and flags openly displayed (including but not limited to on vehicles, clothing, hats or other accessory items) while on the premises of North Wilkesboro Speedway must comply with this policy. Banners, signs and flags should contain no obscene language, symbols or logos, or graphic depictions. Speedway management reserves the right to approve all banners, signs and flags. Confederate flags (including flags, signs and banners that contain the Confederate flag) are not allowed.
Attendees must adhere to the following guidelines:
- Banners, signs and flags must be small enough for one person to hold and no larger than 36" x 60" (except that the U.S. Flag in a larger size may be displayed during the playing of the National Anthem only).
- Banners, signs and flags may not be affixed, in any form, to any portion of the Speedway premises.
- Banners, signs and flags may not obstruct the view of others.
- Banners, signs and flags should be constructed of either vinyl, cloth or other lightweight materials.
- Banners, signs and flags in the spectator grandstands may not be attached to poles or sticks.
- Banners, signs and flags are not permitted in any premium seating area except as specifically permitted in writing by the Speedway.
Speedway management reserves the right to remove any and all banners, signs or flags not in compliance with this policy or which, in their sole judgment, violates this policy. If you refuse to allow the removal of any such banner, sign or flag, you will be subject to removal from Speedway premises.
All sales are final NO REFUNDS or EXCHANGES, NO MONEY REFUNDED.
North Wilkesboro Speedway does not guarantee the availability of tickets, and reserves the right to modify or cancel any of the conditions displayed on this website, including ticket pricing or availability, at its discretion and without prior notice. If NWS does not fill a ticket order or request, it will refund the purchase price or credit the customer's charge account, and is not responsible for any other damages or fees which might be incurred. By using this website, you agree that any ticket transactions with North Wilkesboro Speedway without regard to conflict of laws principle.
Rain Check: Ticket purchase will be good for rescheduled date. In the case of a rained out NASCAR event, ticketholders will be allowed to use their ticket on the day of the rescheduled event (no refunds). Additionally, ticket holders can take advantage of our SMI Weather Guarantee. If weather postpones a NASCAR Cup race held at an SMI Speedway and a ticket holder is unable to attend on the rescheduled date, the SMI Weather Guarantee provides fans a ticket credit toward a future NASCAR Cup race at any of the SMI Speedways.
There is a limit of two (2) child priced tickets for every one (1) adult price ticket (when applicable). Exceeding this limit may result in reduction or cancellation of the ticket purchase without notice.
North Wilkesboro Speedway is not responsible for lost, stolen, or misplaced tickets.
For your safety and well-being, North Wilkesboro Speedway asks that certain rules and regulations be followed. North Wilkesboro Speedway will not be held responsible for items left in the speedway or around the gate areas.
- All bags must be no larger than 14"x14"x14" (check event specific information before arriving at the track)
- No umbrellas of any kind are allowed in the grandstands, suites
- No glass containers
- Strollers are allowed inside the gates, but are not allowed in the grandstands
- No pets, except service animals
- No weapons, including, but not limited to, firearms, knives and impact weapons
- No skateboards, roller skates or scooters
- No bicycles, mopeds, etc.
- No beach balls, balloons, etc.
- No signs or banners
- No horns, whistles or other loud items
- No stadium seats with arm rests
For the health and comfort of our guests, grandstands and concourses at North Wilkesboro Speedway are smoke-free, including the use of e-cigarettes.
It is our goal to reduce the risk of secondhand smoke exposure to our fans, while still allowing the freedom of choice with convenient smoking locations during our events.
Enforcement -- Ushers will direct those found smoking in the grandstands to the nearest smoking lounge, and repeat offenders will be asked to leave.