Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility
Wright Brand 250 Weather Request Header

Wright Brand 250 Weather Request

Wright Brand 250 Weather Request

Today's Wright Brand 250 Craftsman Truck Series race has been postponed to 11:30 a.m. ET Sunday, May 19th. The All-Star Heat Races have been canceled.

Saturday and Sunday tickets will be honored on Sunday, May 19th. Saturday ticketholders will have priority for their seat locations during the Truck race. Sunday ticket holders will have priority during the Cup races.

For fans who purchased Single Day grandstand tickets for Saturday who are not able to attend Sunday's rescheduled Truck race the Speedway Motorsports Weather Guarantee will be in effect. 

The Speedway Motorsports Weather Guarantee states that if a ticket holder is unable to attend the rescheduled date, they will be provided a ticket credit toward a future NASCAR race at any Speedway Motorsports facility. No cash refunds will be issued and the ticket credit has no cash value. Unused tickets may be exchanged for a ticket of equal or lesser value on a ticket-for-ticket basis.

You may fill out the form below to begin the exchange process. Eligibility will be determined once the rescheduled event is completed. This process may take several weeks**. We appreciate your patience as we work through the requests.

*NASCAR All-Star Race Weekend Package purchasers are not eligible due to the Truck race scheduled to finish prior to the All-Star Race on Sunday, May 19th.
**Due to limited availability and timing the 2024 Coca-Cola 600 weekend at Charlotte Motor Speedway WILL NOT be available for exchange. Requests for the upcoming event weekends at Sonoma, New Hampshire, and Nashville will be prioritized in this process.
***If you are inquiring about the May 14 & 15 zMAX Cars Tour postponement Click Here

Event Postponement Request

* Indicates a required field

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.