Positioned above the backstretch outside of turn 2 these trackside camping spaces provide unbelievable live racing views of historic North Wilkesboro Speedway.
- Reserved 20 ft x 40 ft camping space for motorhomes, travel trailers, 5th wheels & camper vans. (No Tents or Pop-Ups)
- Trackside camping fee includes two (2) general admission tickets with the option to purchase up to 8 additional tickets at $10.00 - $40.00 (tickets grant access to general admission seating areas and the main concourse).
- No services provided (no water, electric or septic services)
Directions to Trackside Camping Entrance – Use Entrance 5 On Map
Via Westbound US Highway 421 – 3337 Fishing Creek Road, N. Wilkesboro, NC 28659
- Use Exit 277 off of US Hwy 421
- Turn right onto Old US 421 Rd / Speedway Road
- In approximately 2.8 miles turn left onto Fishing Creek Rd
- Turn right at Speedway Camping Entrance 5 (Follow signs for camping check-in)
Via Eastbound US Highway 421 – 3337 Fishing Creek Road, N. Wilkesboro, NC 28659
- Use the NC-115 exit off of US Hwy 421
- Turn left on NC-115 N
- In approximately 157 ft take a right onto Old US 421 Rd / Speedway Road
- In approximately 2.3 mi turn right on Fishing Creek Rd
- Turn right at the Speedway Camping Entrance 5 (Follow signs for camping check-in)
Camping is an outdoor experience; therefore, we do not give refunds due to discomforts of nature.
North Wilkesboro Speedway strives to provide a safe and enjoyable experience for everyone; please be courteous of those around you. Campsites that are deemed to be disruptive may be subject to ejection.
- Upon arrival please have your digital camping pass and tickets ready to be scanned for admission. You can manage your tickets and camping pass at northwilkesborospeedway.com/ticketmanager
- Camping Pass and Car Passes will be issued at check-in and must be visible at all times affixed to windshield (during events) at all times.
- General admission ticket is required for entry to this event. Tickets can be purchased at https://www.northwilkesborospeedway.com/events/nascar-whelen-modified-tour/
- Noise Level/Quiet Time: All internal and external sound systems must be maintained at a reasonable level and facing inward toward your camping spot. Quiet Time will be enforced from Midnight - 7:00 AM in designated areas. Speakers and generators must be turned off during Quiet Time. Noise levels determined to be a nuisance may result in expulsion from the campgrounds at the discretion of North Wilkesboro Speedway.
- Camping is permitted in designated campground spaces only. No overnight camping is permitted in open parking areas.
- Photo ID must accompany camping credential and be presented when requested by North Wilkesboro Speedway officials/employees.
- Personal Golf Carts, low-speed vehicles, motorized bikes, motorized skateboards, etc. are prohibited.
- One camping unit and one vehicle per site
- Damages: You will be held responsible for any damages to your campsite during your stay. This includes but is not limited to fences, pedestals, gravel, roadways, road signs, and picnic tables.
- Trash must be placed in a receptacle or trash bag. Trash may be left in a trash bag at your campsite as you are leaving the event
- Fires are NOT allowed for this event
- "UAS" aka drones, are prohibited on North Wilkesboro Speedway Property.
- Respect other campers’ privacy; do not walk through other campsites.
- Firearms, dangerous weapons, or fireworks are strictly prohibited as specified by local authorities. Failure to comply will result in expulsion from the campground without refund and possible prosecution.
- Flags, signage or displays using profanity, vulgarity or sexually explicit imagery are also strictly prohibited. ITEMS MAY BE REMOVED IF DEEMED INAPPROPRIATE, OFFENSIVE OR UNSAFE AT THE DISCRETION OF MANAGEMENT OR ON-SITE SECURITY. Displays of the confederate flag are strictly prohibited